Adele Overtakes One Direction To Become Richest Celebrity Under 30
One Direction's three-year run at the top has been ended!
With an estimated £92 million in the bank, the 28-year-old singer has moved up from fourth to first. In second place was ex-Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, recently seen playing a farting corpse (yes, that really has happened) in the delightfully odd Swiss Army Man. The 27-year old is worth an estimated £74 million.
Why have One Direction dropped off? Well, it turns out that they, as a collective, have spent all of their money on purchasing a legion of laser cannon equipped sharks, hell bent on the sole aim of removing all other pop stars so that they, One Direction, can truly be crowned as kings of popland.
Obviously, we’re being idiots. One Direction just feature on the list as individuals now, instead of being regarded as a band. Zayn Malik, aged 23, is fourth on the list with an estimated £38, behind Ed Sheeran, who is worth an estimated £45 million.
Here’s the full list of Heat’s estimated 30 richest British stars under 30:
1. Adele – 28 - £92 million
2. Daniel Radcliffe – 27 - £74 million
3. Ed Sheeran – 25 - £45 million
4. Zayn Malik – 23 - £38 million
5. Harry Styles – 22 - £37 million
6. Emma Watson – 26 - £35 million
7. Liam Payne – 23 - £34 million
8. Niall Horan – 23 - £34 million
9. Louis Tomlinson – 24 - £33 million
10. Rupert Grint – 28 - £29 million