Adele Scraps ALL Tour Pyrotechnics After Firework Debris Lands In Her Son's Eye
Adele has scrapped all pyrotechnics after her son was injured.
Adele has ditched all the pyrotechnics from her tour after her son, Angelo, was injured during rehearsal when firework debris landed in his eye.
The incident has led Adele to completely scrap the firework interlude from future dates, starting with immediate effect at her recent show in Perth.
Explaining her decision to the crowd, Adele revealed: “We’ve been rehearsing here and up until last night we had fireworks for you. And obviously everyone likes a fireworks display.
Going into detail about the incident, she said: "However, my son was watching in the crowd . . . there wasn’t much of a crowd, there was like five people.
She added: "A bit of debris — it wasn’t big — but a bit of s**t went in his eye and he was very upset, so I got rid of the fireworks.”
It's a totally understandable decision, and probably a good call for anyone with seats in the front row.
Want more from MTV News? Check out the update below...