Amy: Blake Saved My Life!
Winehouse reveals all about her overdose to a German magazine
Amy Winehouse has revealed her husband Blake Fielder-Civil saved her life when she overdosed in August.
The Back To Black singer spoke for the first time about her drugs horror to German magazine Stern telling them:
I really thought I was on the way out. My husband Blake saved my life (and) brought me to hospital.
In the interview Amy also talked about the depression that has led to her wild lifestyle. Revealing what happened after her overdose she said:
Often I dont know what I do, then the next day the memory returns. Blake told me later what had happened. And then I am engulfed in shame.
Wino was recently fined for cannabis possession in Norway though thankfully there were no stronger drugs with her.