Amy's “Drugs Overdose”
Amys rushed to hospital after collapsing- reports say its drugs induced.
Amy Winehouse was in hospital yesterday because of a massive drugs overdose- say the newspapers.
The Back To Black diva has now cancelled forthcoming European shows. Her record company have said she was admitted to Londons University College Hospital suffering from severe exhaustion.
Todays tabloids however take a different view: Limp Amy Winehouse was dragged through an A&E units double doors before collapsing from a huge drugs overdose yesterday, says The Sun.
The Mirror said the 23 year old singer was rushed to hospital: following a suspected booze and drugs binge. The Star newspaper claims the skinny Rehab star was feared to be on the brink of a breakdown.
On Tuesday we announced that Amy was up for three VMA awards- a massive achievement for the British star.