Anna Nicole's Death: Accidental
Florida officials have last word...
Officials have ruled Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose - and that there were no signs of foul play or illegal drug use.
The medical examiner on the case said Anna Nicole had been on a variety of pain killers and anti-anxiety pills and that it was the pain killers she accidentally overdosed on.
The police chief also confirmed there was nothing suspicious about her death. "We have reviewed hundreds of hours of video, tape captured by the hotel security cameras and we found nothing unusual," he said.
Anna Nicole was found dead in a Florida hotel on February 8 and her death sparked legal battles over control of her body and custody of her baby, Danielynn, who could inherit millions of dollars.
Anna Nicole's pink-themed funeral in the Bahamas was attended by hundreds of people earlier this month.