Mark Wahlberg comedy Ted has knocked The Dark Knight Rises off the top of the UK box office after its first weekend in cinemas.
Seth MacFarlane's debut feature film has taken £9.3m since its release, compared to The Batman movie's £4.3m takings over the last week.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days was in third position with £1.5m, while Ice Age 4: Continental Drift was fourth with £1.2m.
The Dark Knight Rises enjoyed two weeks at the top of the box office chart.
Family Guy creator MacFarlane's film tells the story of a grown man whose teddy bear came to life when he was a child and shares his home with him. It also stars Mila Kunis.
The UK Box Office Top 10...
1. (-) Ted - £9,333,700
2. (1) The Dark Knight Rises - £4,290,605
3. (-) Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - £1,537,178
4. () Ice Age 4: Continental Drift - £1,213,388
5. () The Lorax - £856,003
6. (-) Brave - £820,084
7. (4) The Amazing Spider-Man - £392,715
8. (5) Magic Mike - £288,189
9. (-) Mirror Mirror - £60,769
10. (7) Searching for Sugar Man - £42,416