11 Fringe Problems Girls With Bangs Know To Be True
We just never learn...
Sure, when the bangs look good, they look guuuuhd. But the rest of the time? Well, having a fringe can be a bloody nightmare.
So whether you love or hate your bangs, here's 11 fringe problems all girls can relate to.
1. No matter how much you explain the length to your hairdresser, they ALWAYS cut it too short.
Hello forehead, haven’t seen you in a while.
2. You then have around a week of 'optimum fringe length' before having to get another trim.
GET OUT OF MY EYES.
3. Trying to DIY-it seems like the easiest solution... but you quickly learn it's naaaaht the best answer.
*Snip* Oh sheeeeeet.
4. Living in absolute fear of pretty much all weather conditions: rain, wind, heat, humidity - you're screwed.
And there ain’t no amount of hairspray to solve it.
5. You're pretty sure the constant heat damage from styling it over-and-over again is probably gonna make it all fall out anyway.
Whispers daily *please don’t dieeee*.
6. But no matter how long you spend styling it, you can't get away from the dreaded 12pm fringe part.
Yep, it’s a thing.
7. You can fiddle with it all you want then, and it'll NEVER sit right.
You gotta LEARN YOUR PLACE, bangs.
8. Forehead spots are just a given. But hey, least you can't see them.
The best blemish concealer? A heavy fringe. It’s swings and roundabouts really.
9. If you're blessed with a cowlick, trying to get your fringe to stay down is basically an Olympic sport.
Seriously though. It’s impossible.
10. Then there's the awkward stages of trying to grow out your fringe and not knowing wtf to do with it.
Are quiffs still a thing? Let’s bring back the quiff.
11. Soooo, you inevitably end up cutting them back in and hey – you're back to square one.
21 Best Drugstore Dupes For Cult Beauty Products