16 Beauty Products Jade Thirlwall Uses IRL
How you can look like a legit Little Mix member. Probs...
We've got a confession. We try and not look at Jade Thirlwall all that much. She's one of these people that's so totally gorgeous that our eyes end up hurting a little and we just feel bad about ourselves.
So to combat this affliction we decided to track down exactly what makes her look so amaze...
1. Clinique Superprimer Face Primer - £21
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - £37
3. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer - £22.50
4. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - £26
5. HD brows Eye & Brow Palette - £25
6. MAC Prep & Prime 24-hour extend Eye Base - £16
7. Charlotte tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadow in bette - £22
8. Urban decay Naked pallete - £38.50
9. Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Roach - £15
10. Barry M Gel Eyeliner in black - £5.49
11. Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss - £20.50
12. Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara - £4.99
13. Trilogy Rosehip Oil Lip Balm - £11.50
14. Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake - £19
15. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude - £16
16. Sean John Unforgiveable Woman - £29.90