Just Loads Of Colourful Hair Inspo That’ll Make You Want To Dye Yours Immediately
Because a freshly dyed 'do solves everything.
Ready to colour your hair but still feeling the fear that’s holding you back from actually booking an appointment? Festival season is on its way which means it’s the best time of year to try something more daring and there's no better place for hair inspo than Instagram.
From pink to peach to silver to opal, we’ve rounded up the dreamiest of hair colours that’ll convince you it’s finally time, once and for all, to dye your ‘do. Because let’s face it, they’re all MESMERISING.
Wanna know how to get your own rainbow unicorn hair? Then watch this:
1. Kim K’s festival-ready pink locks with grown out dark roots
2. Hubba Bubba strawberry red to turn heads and offset a fair complexion
3. We’re 100% here for this peachy ombre
4. If you fancy it, you can literally be the fire emoji
5. This soft, opalescent pastel combination proves the hair gods do exist
6. The ultimate peekaboo rainbow hair, for when you’re feeling brave
7. Grungy Ultraviolet to make your eyes stand out like Zoe London
8. Update your rose gold obsession with some peachy balayage
9. Super-platinum for the Frozen-esque ice queen
10. Now brunettes can achieve rose gold with this dusky hue
11. The perfect bleed of amped-up red to copper
12. Bust a mauve with these dreamy lilac tones
13. Bouncy brunette balayage that’s soft and super sophisticated
14. These multidimensional cool grey curls are to dye for
15. Orange sherbet vibes, anyone?
16. Opal mermicorn hair - a cross between a unicorn and a mermaid, obvs
17. Pink to make everyone wink (and also super envious of your locks)
18. Silver is super on-trend right now, so how about this ashy blonde lob of dreams?
19. Creamy blonde balayage that creates an all-over warmer tone and is easy to grow out
20. The faded peach lob that might just be our favourite shade yet
21. Mesmerizing pastels for real-life mermaid locks
22. We think we’ve found a winner with this multi-tonal grey look
23. A wearable buttered rose gold with a blend of metallic pink and yellowy-blonde tones
24. Pink lemonade hair can range from pastel shades to deeper berry hues
25. Go 50/50 with contrasting shades if you’re feeling indecisive
26. The silver-tone grunge that’s on everyone’s Insta feeds right now