All The Crazy Colourful Festival Beauty Products You Need
Getting ready for festival season? These are all the crazy colourful beauty products you need, over at MTV.co.uk.
Whether you’ll be glamming it up in cute dresses and glittery space buns, or getting down and dirty surrounded by muddy beer cans and puddles of wee, festival season is just around the corner and we are EXCITED.
There’s loads of stuff to look forward to when it comes to festival life, but changing up your beauty look and rocking ALL the glitter has got to be one of the best bits.
It’s time to ditch your tried and tested, safe and subtle makeup routine in favour of all the magical mermaid stuff you’re too shy to try in day to day life. Black eyeliner? Natural highlight? Pinky nude lips? Nuh uh honey, that just won't cut it this summer.
So for all the amazingly OTT inspo that you could ever need, here’s tons of crazy colourful festival beauty products you’ll wanna try immediately.
1. Glitter, glitter and more glitter - especially if it's in cute af pastel shades.
In Your Dreams 'The Mermaid Set' - ASOS, £30.00
2. Rock your flicks in every colour of the rainbow with these intensely pigmented formulas.
NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner - NYX, £5.50
3. Black mascara? No thank u. Mix things up with coloured lashes for a statement colour pop.
Miss Baby Roll Mascara in Indigo, Lilac and Teal - L'Oreal, £7.99
4. Nothing has ever been more 2017 internet than a lipstick inspired by unicorn tears (but it looks unbelievably awesome).
Unicorn Tears Lipstick - Too Faced, £18.00
5. Hide your greasy roots (and all of life's problems in general tbh) but chucking a load of bright glitter on 'em.
'The Magician' Holographic Silver Big Glitter Pot - Dust & Dance, £3.50
6. Mermaids like festivals too 'yknow. Blue jewels, blue glitter, blue wig and blue lipstick for Ariel inspired vibes.
Mermaid Crown Face Jewels in Blue - The Gypsy Shrine, £8.00
7. No one's got time for foundation at festivals, so get that glow with holographic rainbow highlights instead.
Kat Von D Alchemist Highlight Palette - Debenhams, £22.50
8. If you're more haute couture than budget brands, try the surprisingly flattering yellow blush trend for easy high fashion.
High Pigment Wet and Dry Eyeshadow in Matte Yellow - KIKO, £5.50
9. Yes, more glitter. Always. But this time swap the silver for every other colour you can think of.
'Rainbow Rays' Chunky Glitter Collection - ProjektGlitter, €15.00
10. Chrome nails are the ultimate festival manicure - opt for a pink base to get this crazy cool holographic tone.
Mirror Fx Chrome Nail Powder - Boohoo, £5.00
11. Why play it safe with pinky nudes when you could have ombre pastel lips like this?
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks in 'Breakfast at Tiffanys', '714', 'Blow Pony' and 'Jawbreaker' - Beauty Bay, £16.00 each
12. Rainbow brights will look killer even when paired with the muddiest, sweatiest, grubbiest of last-day looks.
NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette in Brights - NYX, £16.00
13. And last but not least, don't just keep the colour to your makeup. Unicorn hair, don't care.
High Voltage Classic Formula Colour Dye in 'Atomic Turquoise', 'Banana Yellow' and 'Cotton Candy Pink' - Manic Panic, £11.99 each
- Words by Lucy Wood. Inspo Images: Pinterest
Too dreamy. But now that you're all kitted out for festival season, here's a few tips from YouTube's Lucy and Lydia on how to style your fessie outfits...