15 Times Lottie Tomlinson Was Makeup Goals
All day err'yday, basically.
Having learnt her craft through her job assisting makeup guru Lou Teasdale, demo-ing makeup looks on The Book Channel and helping out backstage at fashion week, Lottie Tomlinson is one up and coming makeup artist who needs to be on your radar.
And whether it's her killer neon liner or seriously smoky-eyes, Lottie always manages to serve up major makeup goals.
So grab your mascara and get clumping those lashes together, 'cos here's our 15 absolute favourite Lottie looks that are guaranteed to give you ALL the makeup inspo:
1. When she did cute space buns and seriously glowy skin
2. When she mixed up glitter liner and spider lashes
3. The forever fab rainbow roots
4. Her neon liner and baby lips blush
5. These gorge and grungy smudgy eyes
6. The time we were fully obsessed with this neon liner look
7. These perrrrfect lashes
8. The moment we realised we NEEDED Kylie J's True Brown K
9. When she had lashes for daysssss
10. Proving that orange eyeshadow is TOTALLY a thing
11. When her highlighter was seriously on fleek
12. These mega glossy pink lids
13. When she worked this killer winged liner look
14. This super natural and babein' vibe
15. Flame red eyes and a glossy nude lip: our forever fave Lottie look
Are we right or what? Drop us a tweet to @MTVStyleIntl to let us know already.
- By Chloe Burcham.