15 Things Everyone Obsessed With Eyebrows Knows To Be True
1. We all have a favourite eyebrow.
Eyebrows. We’ve all got them, but not everyone GETS them. If you just nodded your head or made a little ‘mmhmmm’ sound, then read on, friend – because you’re going to relate to all of the below on an almost spiritual level.
Here’s 15 things everyone obsessed with eyebrows knows to be true.
1. Forget Pythagoras's Theorem, the only angles you care about are these ones.
Because finding ‘x’ on these badboys is the only equation worth solving.
2. There’s always that one brow trying to screw things up for everyone else.
And by everyone else, we mean your face and overall fleekiness.
Sometimes it's like they aren't even related.
3. Forget pics of friends and family, or posters of your fave celebs – you’ve seriously considered printing off photos like these and framing them for your bedroom walls.
4. You’ll go out in sweatpants and a scabby old jumper with your hair shoved up in a messy topknot, but the day you leave the house without your eyebrows done is the day the world crashes and burns into a pit of eternal hellfire.
5. There are literally only two people you trust with your brows.
If you phone up for an appointment and neither of them are free, forget it. You’ll wait.
6. When it rains you don’t cover your hair, you cover your brows.
Will someone just invent waterproof eyebrow pencils already?
7. When people ask you what you want to achieve in life, you just show them this photo.
8. Your pencil to wax to powder ratio is a formula that has taken you years to perfect.
9. Overplucked brows make you want to cry.
The poor things. The poor, poor things. What did they ever do to you, you tweezer terrorist?
10. The legit worst thing anyone could ever do to you is insult your brows in some way.
Way to cut you deep, man. Way to cut you deep.
11. You’ve become an expert at the ‘wiggle-scratch’ - that unique move used to scratch an itch under your perfecty done brows.
Because you can’t risk touching it and ruining all your hard work. Even if it does make you look a bit like Jack Nicholson (or at least Leo's impression of him).
12. When you’re scrolling through old pics and you catch sight of what your brows used to look like, you make some variation of this face:
13. Maintaining your arch is more stressful than all of the exams you’ve ever taken combined.
14. You know how everyone was OBSESSED with Disney’s ‘Frozen’ back in the day? Well, you didn’t like it – and this is why.
How dare you Olaf. How very dare you.
15. When people criticise your life choices you just wanna be like:
- By Lizzie Cox.
Celeb Eyebrow Trends | Get The Look
1 of 15
2 of 15
3 of 15
4 of 15
5 of 15
6 of 15
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11 of 15
12 of 15
13 of 15
14 of 15
15 of 15