The Laziest Things You’ve 100% Done In The Name Of Beauty
Why is washing your makeup brushes honestly the longest task in the world?
Somewhere in the world, there are people that exist who always wake up in time to perfectly style their hair, carefully apply a full face of flawless makeup and probably schedule in an hour yoga session.
But most of us are just not those types of people. You’re more likely to find us lazy girls hiding under our duvets from our tenth alarm while scrolling through Instagram, rather than getting up 15 minutes earlier to follow every step of our beauty routine.
Fellow lazy girls, we reckon you’ll definitely relate to these lazy af beauty habits.
But first, the best celeb beauty hacks are waiting for you below...
1. Not taking every scrap of your makeup off after a night out. Is it even physically possible to wake up without a minimum of one panda eye?
2. Sometimes even just wearing last night’s makeup out again the next day. What is wrong with us?
3. Pulling off your acrylics instead of going to the nail salon to get them taken off properly. Ouch.
4. Ignoring all foot care for the whole of winter. No one is going to see your crusty feet until the sandals come out but you feel kinda bad for your boyfriend as he gags when you take your socks off…
5. Only shaving the area that’s going to be on show. Ripped jeans? Just shave your kneecaps and you’re good to go.
6. Chipping freshly painted nails and not having the strength to redo it so just painting over the top and hoping no one notices.
7. Not washing your makeup brushes until they are literally a health hazard.
8. Styling out the messy bun you wear to bed as a new ‘undone’ hairstyle the next day.
9. Using dry shampoo way more often than you use actual shampoo.
10. Sleeping in an extra ten minutes and doing your makeup on the tube/train/bus. Wonky eyeliner is just the norm now.
11. Using makeup that expired ages ago. It’s crusty, so why am I not throwing it away?!
12. Wasting your setting spray to wet your beauty blender rather than getting up and going to the sink. Or just using it dry. THE SHAME.
13. Using the same razor for ages even though it’s clogged with hair and you’re not even sure it works anymore.
14. Picking off your nail polish and leaving it lying around for your housemate/mum to find. Poor sods.
15. Picking off your mascara (and probably some of your eyelashes too).
16. Only styling the front of your hair and hoping no one walks behind you all day.
17. Not leaving your house for the whole weekend, which means no showering, washing your hair or having any kind of beauty regime.
18. Only fake tanning the bits that people will see – just the bottom half of your legs and your shoulders, then?
19. Accidentally applying too much makeup but settling for looking like a clown instead of taking it off and starting again.
20. Trimming your own fringe because you can’t be bothered to make a hair appointment. Spoiler alert: it never turns out well.
21. Not cleaning the weird ear gunk build-up from your earrings. Ew.
22. Not waiting until your nails have dried properly and smudging them on something (then leaving the smudge stain for weeks).
23. Leaving a facemask on for way longer than it was supposed to be because you’ve got really comfy and cba to get up and wash it off.
24. Buying the same products again and again. You just know that they work, okay?!
25. Sharing makeup with your friends and opening up your face to infections galore.