15 Lazy Girl Beauty Hacks That Will Save You ALL Of The Time
Because why would you get out of bed any earlier than you have to?
Sure, we’re all about looking nice in the morning, but it’s difficult when we're also massive fans of lying in bed.
Because who really wants to get up 15 minutes earlier than you have to when you could spend that precious time catching up on Instagram and snoozing the phone BEFORE the fifteenth alarm actually gets a chance to go off?
So, as a gift from us to you fellow lazy girls, we’ve compiled the ultimate list of time saving beauty hacks that we think every girl should know. They'll skim off serious minutes from your morning routine and will give you way more time in your happy place: under the duvet.
1. Double up your lipstick as a soft cream blusher
Why waste time searching for loads of different products when you can multitask with the same one.
2. Make your pencil eyeliner easier to use by warming it up first using a lighter
The flame will slightly melt the pencil into a gel liner, making it go on easier and quicker.
3. To curl your hair in seconds - tie your hair up into a ponytail and only curl the lengths.
When you let your ponytail down, your entire hair will be curled.
4. Make an eyeliner template with a post-it note
Saves time and keeps your wings super symmetrical.
5. Or use sellotape to get the sharpest winged liner look ever
Eyeliner on fleeeeeeek.
6. Dry and style your hair in one go with a curling brush like BaByliss’ Big Waves Styler
Because seriously who has time to wash, dry AND straighten their hair in the morning?
7. Use dry shampoo before bed and blast your hair with a hairdryer
Using dry shampoo the night before means there’s no chalky residue feeling the next morning - yay
8. Skip the eyeliner and press your mascara into the very base of your lashes instead
The mascara will tight-line your lashes, meaning there’s no need for liner.
9. Apply concealer before lipstick to make it last longer
Plus it’ll make the colour pigment pop, too.
10. Keep brows in place by spraying hairspray on a spoolie brush and brushing them through
Takes way less time than actually filling them in and groomed brows are always a must.
11. Spray your hair with a seasalt spray and scrunch to disguise greasy roots
No time to wash your hair and no dry shampoo around? Go for the beachy look instead.
12. Blast skin with the hairdryer to dry fake tan quicker
Just make sure it’s set to the COOL setting – hairdryer burns aren’t a good look.
13. Dust baby powder onto skin after false tanning to soak up any stickiness
The baby powder will soak up any stickiness, but leave the colour in place. Huzzah.
14. Wear a bright lipstick
Even if the rest of you still looks half-asleep, a super bright lipstick will make you look like you spent time on your makeup, even if you didn’t.
15. Conceal dark under-eye shadows using an orange toned lipstick, before adding concealer on top.
The orange pigments cancel out any blue and purple tones, meaning dark circles are more easily covered up.
Et VOILA - you'll look great and you'll get an extra 15 minutes shut eye dreaming about Zac Efron's abs in the morning.
- By Chloe Burcham.
25 Makeup Products Kylie Jenner Actually Uses