Kylie Jenner's Everyday Makeup Routine Is Actually Hella Affordable
See how Kylie Jenner does her everyday makeup routine, which drugstore and which high end products she uses and how she uses them. Pics and tutorial at MTV.co.uk
Let's be real: Kylie Jenner is probably rich enough to be able to afford to cover her face in nothing but ground up gold flakes if she wanted to.
But it turns out that her super fierce everyday makeup look doesn't cost the earth at all and is actually packed with drugstore products that are also affordable to us mere mortals.
If you want to know exactly - and we really do mean exactly - what King Kylie's using on her face right now, she's handily Snapchatted her entire routine and these are the products she uses on days when she does her own face.
Let's just say that putting together this smokey-eyed look is quite extensive, but it's worth checking out as Kylie also shows you how to bake your makeup yourself and it turns out that it's seriously easy.
Before we get started, here's a list of the key products she's using rn.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation mixed with Urban Decay Nake Skin One And Done
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel and Brow Wiz in caramel
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Chanel Lumiere Double Perfection Powder
- Sephora Colourful Face Powder Blush
- Hoola bronzer by Benefit
- Lancome Definicils mascara
- Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Eye Crayon in Taupe Shimmer
- Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
- Beauty blender, eyelash curler, face and eye brushes
- Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Lip Liner and Koko K Gloss.
Told you it was a quite few items, but you can change up or lessen the routine depending on how you like your look.
Check out how Kylie puts this one together below.
How To Do Kylie Jenner's Everyday Makeup Routine: Eyes, Lip And Baking
So what do you reckon? Tweet us to @MTVStyleIntl to let us know if you'll be trying this one or nah.