Lauren Goodger Denies Celebrity Big Brother Report
Former The Only Way Is Essex cast member says tabloid claim is 'nonsense'...
The former The Only Way Is Essex cast member had been claimed by The Sun to be venturing across the border into Hertfordshire very soon to take part in the Channel 5 reality TV show.
Just seen a tweet or paper that Ive signed up for a show and bringing past in2 it again!Not true once again please leave me out it #nonsense
— Lauren Goodger♥ (@LaurenGoodger) July 9, 2014
But the 27-year-old was quick to pour cold water on the rumour almost as soon as it had emerged.
She tweeted: "Just seen a tweet or paper that Ive signed up for a show and bringing past in2 it again!Not true once again please leave me out it #nonsense"
A source had told The Sun that Lauren was being primed to talk about ex-BF Mark Wright in the house.
The mole said: "Lauren gets that one of the most interesting things about her is her up and down relationship with Mark.
"The producers stressed that they wanted some juicy details of their time together.
"They dated from 15 until their mid-twenties and Lauren has already spoken out about very personal things like the abortion she had when carrying Mark's baby. They're expecting bombshells."
Other celebs in the frame for the new series might include Stephanie Pratt, Josie Cunningham and Gary Busey.