BGT Egg Thrower Explains Cowell Attack
Natalie Holt says she was taking a stand against SiCo's influence on music...
Natalie Holt told the Daily Telegraph that she had been trying to protest about the effect of SiCo's shows on the music industry.
She said: "I basically took a stand against people miming on television and against Simon and his dreadful influence on the music industry."
In the direct aftermath of the incident on Saturday night she had issued a statement via the BGT press office describing her actions as "silly".
She said: "I want to apologise to Richard and Adam for overshadowing their performance. I've never done anything like this before and in hindsight I have realised it was a silly thing to do."
The 30-year-old is reported to have auditioned for the show herself in 2012 with her group Raven Quartet.