Britney's Son In Hospital
It has been revealed Jayden James suffered a "terrible allergic reaction"...
Briney's youngest son, two year old Jayden James, was admitted to an emergency ward on Sunday after lapsing into what was described as a vague and unresponsive state.
Although it was initially suspected the toddler has suffered a seizure, doctors were unable to pinoint the problem and kept him in for overnight observation.
It has now been revealed that Jayden James suffered from an allergic reaction. With a statment from Britney's camp confirming: "Jayden James Federline was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday, November 9th. Doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested. He is expected to be discharged tomorrow."
MTV News hope Jayden gets well soon!