Mould Blamed For Brittany Murphy & Hubby's Death?
The fungi growing in their home could have caused their pneumonia...
Brittany Murphy and her hubby Simon Monjack could have both died as a result of mould growing in their LA home.
The couple, who died within 6 months of each other were believed to passed away after both suffering from pneumonia.
However, an investigation conducted by the Department of Public Health is said to be considering whether mould in their home could have resulted in their deaths.
TMZ.com reports that the mould in their Hollywood Hills home was noted in the investigation into the untimely death of the 8 Mile actress last December but wasn't contributing factor.
Investigators have since been allowed back into the tragic couples home to check the effects of the fungi by Murphy's mother Sharon while Monjack's mum is flying to the US to await the results of the studies.
In relation to Simon's death, he was thought to have needed heart bypass surgery but put of the procedure because he was too busy - however it now appears the mould in his home could be to blame for his passing.
The gossip website reports that the mould could be relevant to both Monjack and Brittany's respiratory health which could have contributed to their pneumonia, resulting in death.