20 Times Brooklyn Beckham's Instagram Was The Most Stylish Thing On The Internet
May or may not just be an excuse to look at his face for a bit.
Still, it's not just having Golden Balls and a Spice Girl for parents that's got him that huge pile of followers; the boy knows how to take a killer selfie and the resulting pics have got him looking every bit the runway model.
Don't believe us? Then here's your excuse to ogle a load of his very best self-shot Instagram pics, which are so arty that they could double for something straight off the pages of the edgiest fashion mags around.
1. The time he made napping look like an art form
2. The time he did a casual squint
3. The time he stood about in a room full of balloons
4. The time he made the most attractive thing on earth just that little bit more incredible
Cheeky Nando's indeed.
5. The time he had more muscles in one arm than most of us have in our entire bodies
6. The time he and his dad did matching tracksuits and still looked fashion af
7. The time he did good things for the humble cardigan
8. The time they sent out lifeboats to stop you drowning in those eyes
9. The time he had the level of GSOH you'd have to search Tinder for seven years to locate
10. The time he got all meta
11. The time he had a casual backyard skateboard photoshoot at sunset
12. The time you wondered who even is this personal photographer who gets to take pics of him in bed?
13. The time that licking dairy products became high fashion
14. The time 3cm of his face was still the greatest thing the world has ever seen
15. The time he laid on the floor a bit
16. The time he was a rebel without much of a cause
17. The time he made pressing skip on a CDJ look technical af
18. The time he brought back the Mary Poppins lyf
19. The time he had more angles than an isosceles triangle
20. But mainly just this slice of fitspo
Sort of makes those 15 photos of your cat and various pieces of avocado on toast seem a bit meagre in comparison, doesn't it?
- By Linds Foley.
12 Times Harry Styles Was The Most Fashionable Person On The Red Carpet in 2015