Brooklyn Beckham Tweets And Deletes A Smoking Hot Shirtless Selfie
Brooklyn Beckham posts and deletes a super hot shirtless snap to Instagram - but not before it's reposted by about a million fan accounts. Read more and see the pic at MTV.co.uk.
There's nothing like a good shirtless snap of a fit boy on Instagram to warm you up when it's chucking it down with ice cold rain outside, so let's all just take a moment to give thanks to Brooklyn Beckham, who has done just that.
At least he's sort of done that, as while he did post a shirtless selfie so smoking hot we're surprised your hair isn't slightly on fire right now, he then pulled a sneaky little move and deleted it fairly swiftly from his account.
Luckily for us all, this was not before the bazillion fan accounts in his name had preserved the image for us all to enjoy forever and ever amen.
Told you it was perfect.
Now, after at least 134 seconds of deep consideration, we have several theories as to why Brookerz might have decided to do the old tweet 'n delete on us all, and are more than happy to share them with you. Yes we know - you can thank us later.
1. He only ever meant to put it there to double filter it before sending it off to girlfriend Chloe Moretz. Posting it was all a big mistake as those abs ar for her eyes only.
2. He was genuinely trapped inside that t-shirt and only posted it as a call for help. When Posh Spice noticed it and came upstairs to help him escape from his cloth-y prison, the photo's job was done.
3. The uneven piling of the handtowels in the foreground really upset the overall zen feel of his current Instagram aesthetic.
4. He's just a big old tease.
5. He was worried that his left pec would be jealous of the right one for getting its solo moment in the limelight.
That last one seems like a legit concern. ARE WE RIGHT?
But what do you reckon to those theories? Let us know with a tweet to @MTVUK already. If you don't we'll probably cry and nobody wants that.