Bullet For My Valentine Announce TCT Show
The British rockers are added to the Albert Hall charity gigs
Bullet For My Valentine will headline a Teenage Cancer Trust show this coming March.
The band are the latest act added for the series of charity gigs- Kasabian, Antony and the Johnsons and Stereophonics have already been announced.
Support at the BFMV gig on March 28 comes from fellow rockers Fightstar and The Blackout.
The TCT shows take place at the Royal Albert Hall with Matt Horne and James Corden presenting a night of comedy.
Organisers also announced a folk night this week which features Seth Lakeman and Fairport Convention playing live.
FULL DATES BELOW
- Tuesday 24 March 2009: Antony and the Johnsons with Florence and the Machine and V.V Brown
- Wednesday 25 March 2009 Fairport Convention, Seth Lakeman and Kate Rusby plus more to be announced
- Thursday 26 March 2009: Stereophonics plus special guests
- Friday 27 March 2009: Kasabian plus special guests
- Saturday 28 March 2009: Bullet for My Valentine with The Blackout and Fightstar
- Sunday 29 March 2009: An evening of comedy hosted by Mathew Horne and James Corden
Tickets are at www.teenagecancertrust.org