23 Times Cara Delevingne Didn’t Give One Single F**k
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN D!
Cara Delevingne has had a hectic time of late, on the promo trail for her biggest movie to date, Paper Towns. However, today, August 12th, is Queen D’s 23rd birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA!
In celebration of the model/actress/greatest eyebrows ever to grace the planet’s big day, please join us in counting down this list of times Cara Delevingne just DGAF…
23. Every single time she ate pizza (just like us!)
Ok, maybe not *quite* like us.
22. That time she wore bunny trainers with shark socks, so we wore bunny trainers with shark socks.
21. That time she posed butt nekid as a baby and was the cutest butt nekid baby ever.
20. That time she held up this naughty sticker. Cheeky!
19. That time she celebrated hitting 10 million Instagram followers by posing like this:
18. That time she did a special Christmas dance with bestie Kendall Jenner. While wearing a polka dot onesie.
17. That time she did an MTV Cribs spoof for Vogue and her “crib” was actually Hogwarts.
16. That time she pretended she was Beyoncé and aced it.
15. That time she was pretty much delirious in Australia on the Paper Towns promo tour.
14. That time she told i-D how dedicated she is to acting.
"I'd shave all my hair off and my eyebrows, I'd gain weight, I would do anything, sky dive, jump off buildings, do my own stunts. I want to learn all there is to learn."
13. That time she rode a baggage carousel in Salzburg, ahead of the Chanel Metiers d’Art show in December 2014, and let Kendall film her.
12. Speaking of which, that time she chose the Chanel Metiers d’Art show over the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, when they fell on the same night.
11. That time she went on the Graham Norton Show and tried to lick Arnold Schwarzenegger.
10. That time she catwalked down Taylor Swift’s stage waving a giant Union Jack flag.
9. That time everyone thought she split up with St. Vincent, so she tweeted this:
8. That time she joined Kate Hudson’s family for Thanksgiving and got involved in a dance war.
7. That time she dressed as a hotdog on the set of Paper Towns.
6. That time she spoofed Zoolander and spoke about “wetness”.
5. That time she fell over at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in 2014.
4. That time she appeared as a kinky Santa, a unicorn, a turkey and many other ‘festive’ characters in her own Queen’s speech.
3. That time she did this saucy little dance in a car park.
2. That time she made a midnight run to McDonalds the night before Valentine’s Day.
1. Number one could only be that time she refused to let Good Day Sacramento’s news anchors coin her as “exhausted”, “irritated”, or simply named “Carla”.
And one for luck! That time she wasnt afraid to be honest about mental health
She’s known for being the life of the proverbial party (well, all the parties actually), but Cara’s not afraid to get real about her darker times as well.
She recently opened up to Vogue about her struggles with depression and anxiety, saying that “the worst thing was that I knew I was a lucky girl, and the fact that you would rather be dead…you just feel so guilty for those feelings”.
FOUR FOR YOU CARA DELEVINGNE, YOU GO CARA DELEVINGNE!