11 Celebrities Who Have Admitted To Being Sex Addicts
As Scott Disick shocks us all in the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians by admitting he's a sex addict, we look back at the other Hollywood folk who have battled the same...
1. Kanye West...Yeezus said: “People ask me a lot about my drive. I think it comes from, like, having a sexual addiction at a really young age.”
And apparently Kim Kardashian was warned about her husband’s ‘obsession with sex’ by his ex-girlfriend, Brooke Crittendon, before they got married.
2. Scott Disick...In the new promo for Keeping Up With The Kardashians we hear Scott yelling, ‘I’m a sex addict’ as Kim calls him a ‘f*cking whore*. We need to see this, like, now.
3. John Mayer...In an infamous quote about Jessica Simpson, John compared sex to being as addictive as drugs: “That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren’t good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, ‘I want to quit my life and just f***in’ snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f***ing you.'”
4. Lindsay Lohan...After rumours of bedding countless men and women, and a list of her conquests appeared online she was asked if her stints in rehab were anything to do with sex addiction.
She said: “It was a lot of stuff …you know. I enjoy having sex. Being an actress is lonely. I hate sleeping alone.”
5. Denise Welch...When Piers Morgan asked her about the rumour she has slept with over 1,000 men she replied: “I like sex. What’s the problem with being a sexaholic? I just like sh*gging.”
6. Spencer Matthews...One of the biggest love rats on TV was asked if he would consider getting therapy for his cheating problems. He said: “I’d have a pop at sex therapy, why not? It’d be interesting to work out if I have a problem or not. I don’t know [if I have one]. I think I’m just a young guy enjoying the dream. To be completely faithful in a relationship, you need to be ready to have that relationship, and I obviously wasn’t ready.’
7. Calum Best...After having sex with A LOT of women including Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss, Calum admitted: “I’ve got a problem. Sometimes I end up with one woman, other times I end up with two.”
8. Charlie Sheen...Charlie first checked into rehab for sex addiction when he was 25 and has battled it ever since, affecting his marriage to Denise Richards and relationships with countless others.
9. Colin Farrell...After his sex tape was leaked, Colin opened about his sex struggles.
“If there is a trick to finding a healthy relationship with sex and you find it out will you please come and find me?" he sighs. "Seriously, man, I'm not that hard to find. Of course sex addiction is real. There are chemicals that flow through the brain in a moment's sexual dalliance that are similar to those that appear when you take a substance. Anything that takes you away from your emotional and psychological self and gives you a hit, you can become addicted to," he said.
10. Luisa Zissman...After The Apprentice, Luisa got herself help when she admitted she had a problem: “I was diagnosed a sex addict. I think it is when it interferes with your life that you get diagnosed as a sex addict.” A source claimed she used to make up meeting at work to go and have a hook-up.
11. Jodie Marsh...She famously went celibate but admits she struggled with her need for sex before: "Back in my party girl days I was a total sex addict. I was a nymphomaniac who needed sex five times a day. Then I went through a dry patch where I couldn’t get any. I think I intimidated men. I was a beast. I was outrageous, loud, lairy. A lot of blokes fancied me but they were terrified. I put people off. I didn’t give a sh*t, I was uncontrollable. I would brazenly walk up to a bloke in a club and ask him home for sex."
For more scandal check out these celebs who have dated their BFF's exes...