17 Reality Stars' Tattoos You Probably Didn't Know They Had
Reality stars are partial to a tattoo or five, but here's some of their most secret inkings. See 'em all at MTV.co.uk.
When reality TV stars aren’t kicking off on on another, snogging each other’s boyfriends and getting mortal seven days a week, they’re all busy turning themselves into human doodle pads.
Those lads and lasses love a bit of ink, and whether they’re tatted to the max a la Ashley Cain and Stephen Bear, or going small and subtle like Binky Felstead and Chloe Ferry, pretty much ALL of them have got at least one tattoo.
And that's not even counting all the girls who've had their eyebrows tattooed on.
We know you will have seen the obvious ones a million times, but here’s 17 reality stars’ tattoos that you probably didn’t even know they had. Sneaky sausages.
1. Aaron Chalmer's very manly giant ram skull on his torso.
It's either meant to be a bit scary, or he's confronting some major Ovinophobia. That's fear of sheep, FYI.
2. Jemma Lucy's tribute to Katie Price on her left arm.
That's got to be definition of fan girl goals. Sadly, Katie is yet to return the favour and now they hate each other, so that's good.
3. Chloe Ferry's teeny tiny chicken wing on her finger.
No love has ever been purer than Chloe's love for chicken.
4. In fact, Chloe Ferry's entire finger tattoo collection.
A heart, the chicken, a shhhh and a moustache. Who knew?
5. Sophie Kasaei's scripted handwriting of 'unique' on her right wrist.
'Cos let's be honest, there's no one quite like Sophie Kasaei.
6. Sarah Goodhart's giant line of swirly writing all the way down her spine.
We've been squinting at it for a good few hours and still have no idea what it says.
7. Stephen Bear's plain and simple 'Midas' on his right hand.
Because if anyone has the ability to turn things to gold with just a touch, it's obviously Bear.
8. Olivia Walsh's super fancy mandala-inspired wrist design.
And in the perfect position to do some colouring in when you should be doing your work.
9. Olivia Buckland's fairy pals on the back of her shins.
Although if she goes a few days without shaving, she will then have a hairy fairy...
10. Charlotte Crosby's crossed arrows on her upper left bicep.
The arrows might be cute, but the M stands for ex-boyfriend Mitch Jenkins. Probably not so cute anymore.
11. Kylie Jenner's grandmother's name in her grandfather's writing.
Etched in red as though Professor Umbridge herself did the job.
12. Kendall Jenner's inner bottom lip 'meow'.
Perfect for when your cat makes you feel unloved and you give them a sad face.
13. Charlotte and Bear's matching fishies on their fingers.
Declaring their love for either each other, or fish finger sandwiches.
14. Alex Bowen's Maverick Sabre tribute mixtape on his giant bicep.
'Travelling Man' is also a Dolly Parton song though, so we suspect he might be lying.
15. Binky Felstead's shooting star on her right wrist.
Possibly a star that her family owns a holiday home on.
16. Proudlock and Jamie Laing's matching 'lost boi' forearm scribbles.
Because there ain't no pardy like a Peter Pan pahdy, dahling.
17. Jess Impiazzi's handwritten ink on her right bicep.
Lovely jubbly - although she did recently share a video of tattoo removel on her Instagram describing them as "ghastly" so err... it might be short lived.
18. Sean Pratt's actual girlfriend branding with 'Zahida' on his left hand.
Always a good idea.
19. And last but not least, Ricky Rayment's crying angel who's actually Gigi Hadid.
So that's kind of random.
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that you've seen her inkings, how about a catch up with Sophie Kasaei to chat all things virginity? HOORAY.