CBB Plans 'Live Bombshell', But What Could It Be?
We take a stab in the dark as to what Big Brother has in store for the housemates…
Celebrity Big Brother is reportedly planning to shock the housemates with a 'live bombshell' next month!
According to the TV listings for February 2, it is suggested that viewers will be treated to a two-hour CBB special, with no other information given.
Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Week Two
1 of 167
37 of 167
68 of 167
95 of 167
98 of 167
132 of 167
At 8pm, Celebrity Big Brother: Live Bombshell promises the audience all the action live from the house, while at 9pm Celebrity Big Brother: The Fallout airs as the celebs react to whatever shocking news they're given.
Check out our very own verdicts as to what the bombshell might be!
1. It's announced that Perez Hilton has been Big Brother all along, à la Dan Humphrey in Gossip Girl.
2. Katie Hopkins is locked in a room with all the ginger children, fat people, anyone named Chardonnay or Taylor, the most tattooed man in Britain and Kim Kardashian.
3. Alicia Duvall does know her times tables after all, and actually has an IQ of 160.
4. Katie Price's boobs are full of M&Ms.
5. The housemates can only communicate in mime for the rest of the show.