11 Tweets That Prove Charli XCX Is *All* Of Us On Twitter
We're excited about Bieber too, babes.
Sure, Charli XCX might be a pop star and that, but beneath all of that we know that she's actually one of us.
If you take just one look at the singer's Twitter page, you might actually think that Charli's nicked some of your *classic* hilarious tweets. Here are 11 times she was ALL of us on social media...
1. When she perfectly described that Monday feeling
2. When she got real about the whole 'birthday' sitch
She isn't wrong.
3. When she couldn't be less bothered about perfecting some Cara D brows
4. When she understood which holidays really matter
July 24, keep it in your diary.
5. When nobody appreciated her genius invention ideas
Where's the Dragon's Den lot when you need them?
6. When she remembered life isn't all that fair sometimes
The struggle is real.
7. When she channelled the greatest style icon ever
Not enough people want to be Pamma A.
8. When she just knew there were good times ahead
We are too, babes.
9. When the thug life was just too much
Happens to us on the reg.
10. When she cc'ed celebs into her tweets as if she was writing an official email
Harry Styles, why you no reply to us?
11. And basically this...
- By Charlotte Warwick
27 Times Charli XCX Threw Some Serious Shade (With Her Sunglasses)