These Songs Are Officially The Biggest Of 2015
It was the soundtrack of our summer and the Official Charts company have now revealed that 'Uptown Funk' was the biggest song of 2015.
The Mark Ronson track spent seven weeks at No. 1 and sold a whopping 2.25 million copies since its release in November 2014.OMI came in a close second with his summer smash hit 'Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)'. After spending four weeks at No. 1, the track's combined sales were 1.52 million.
Keeping with the movie theme, Wiz Khalifa's Fast & Furious 7 tribute to Paul Walker is the fifth biggest track of 2015, rounding off the top five.Despite only being released just over two months ago, Adele's huge comeback single 'Hello' is in at No. 6 with 'Lean On (Ft. MØ & DJ Snake)' by Major Lazer close behind at No. 7.
Check out the list in full and all the music videos below.
Official Singles Chart 2015
1. 'Uptown Funk (Ft. Bruno Mars)' - Mark Ronson
2. 'Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)' - OMI
3. 'Take Me To Church' - Hozier
4. 'Love Me Like You Do' - Ellie Goulding
5. 'See You Again (Ft. Charlie Puth)' - Wiz Khalifa
6. 'Hello' - Adele
7. 'Lean On (Ft. MØ & DJ Snake)' - Major Lazer
8. 'Hold Back The River' - James Bay
9. 'What Do You Mean' - Justin Bieber
10. 'Sorry' - Justin Bieber
- By Megan Downing
The Official No.1 Singles Of 2015