18 Times That Chloe Ferry Was Too Chloe Ferry To Function
Not all superheroes wear capes. In fact, some superheroes don’t wear anything at all, AND end up flashing their fanny, wetting the bed and throwing chicken nuggets at their enemies on reality TV.
Yep, the one-of-a-kind superhero we’re talking about is Chloe Ferry off of Geordie Shore. You could say she’s an icon of a generation – mainly for the fact that she’s never anything other than one hundred percent her crazy self, even if that does mean having a drunk argument with a tree.
Haway pet, don’t believe us? Here’s 18 times that Chloe Ferry was almost too Chloe Ferry to function, and it was all kinds of magical.
1. When she gave the world some top class, informed political commentary.
2. When she got whacked in the face with a flying coat hanger.
3. When she got aggy with a tree when it was clearly minding its own business.
4. When she was caught getting up close and personal with this little radge.
5. When she tweeted this seriously seductive photo.
6. When she was a graceful, elegant, poised and beautiful mermaid.
7. When Marnie was having an emotional breakdown and she just quietly listened with a chicken on her head.
8. When she proved that she can literally find the bright side of everything. Even a breadstick that looks like a bird feeder.
9. When she fell arse over tit backwards into a potted plant.
10. When this happened (even if it was only £9.99).
11. When she managed to create the most delicious fancy dress costume of all time.
12. When she proved that she doesn't even need Tinder to pull.
13. When she had a great time with a hilarious broom.
14. When she defended her new nose with a shedload of sass.
15. When she shared a motivational message about her latest makeover.
16. When she managed to get knocked out by a rogue flying towel.
17. When she decided that diving into grass was a good idea.
18. And when she was a top mate and sent Marnie a video of herself farting in the bath to cheer her up.
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that we're all Chloe'd out, let's have a watch of the Geordie gang reviewing 2016 celeb style, shall we?
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm - only on MTV!