18 Chrissy Teigen Clapbacks You Need In Your Life
Chrissy Teigen is officially the queen of clapbacks. See all the proof over at MTV.co.uk.
If we could be friends with any celebrity in the whole world, it’d definitely be Chrissy Teigen. Or maybe we’d want her to adopt us. Or maybe we’d actually want to be her.
Either way, she’s pretty much one of the best humans on the internet, and the undisputed queen when it comes to clap backs on Twitter. Seriously, if you don't follow her, do it now.
She might look like an angel sent from the heavens with perfect hair and glowy skin, but Chrissy can get seriously savage on Twitter when it comes to hitting back at trolls. Her genius sense of humour paired with the fact that she gives zero f**ks is a recipe for endless joy.
From ripping hubby John Legend to shreds, to shutting down moron after moron, here’s 18 flawless Chrissy Tiegen one liners that you need in your life asap.
1. Only making sure the right people get the recognition they deserve.
2. Just saying what everyone's thinking.
3. One of many simple shutdowns for someone who probably deserved it tbh.
4. Confirming scientific suspicions one internet quiz at a time.
5. Not only funny, but also you at every single party you ever go to.
6. Keeping the romance alive but also focusing on what's really important.
7. The perfect example of motherhood at all times.
8. Providing relationship goals like no other.
9. But also making sure that John remembers his place every now and again.
10. Wait, do we mean John Legend or do we mean Pharrell Williams.
11. Honestly, if you can't enjoy your husband getting hacked with penis jokes then what can you enjoy.
12. Teaching us the ways of a healthy relationship.
13. What's the point in being married to John Legend if you can't point out the fact he looks like Arthur.
14. The epic feud of all feuds - it's Chrissy versus Debbie in a head to head battle.
15. Making actual dreams come true, one tweet at a time.
16. But y'know, gotta draw the line somewhere.
17. Her endless loathing for Piers Morgan is also very enjoyable.
18. And um, well this one's just a bit awkward really.
What a queen.
- Words by Lucy Wood
What a QUEEN. Speaking of queens, let's have a watch of Hannah Witton's guide to Doing It, shall we...?