11 Fairly Rude Festive Chat Up Lines You Probably Shouldn't Use This Christmas
'How about we make this night a not-so-silent night?'
There's nothing Twitter likes more than a rude trend, so when #HolidayPickUpLines started trending this week, it was absolutely no surprise to see things quickly descend into a big pile of filth.
Festive filth, but filth no less.
But if you fancy a chuckle or have no shame when it comes to trying your luck, here's a few of our faves...
1. The 'awww' one
2. The one where you're pretty sure they're lying
3. The one from the 1940s
4. The blatant ploy
5. The one that got rude real quick
6. The one that doesn't make sense but still sounds dirty
7. The one that just totally missed the point
8. The one for the poets
9. The hope vs. the reality
10. The one when you cba to even try being subtle
11. The one for New year's Eve
So yeah, just don't say we didn't warn you: you might not want to try these irl.