Sony Mobile Launches Global Search For New Recording Artist
Sony Music has teamed up with Sony Xperia to offer a recording contract to the next up and coming music artist...
Calling all budding musicians out there - Sony Xperia and Talenthouse have joined forces to offer one lucky new music artist/group/band the chance of winning a record deal with Sony Music!
If you think you’re the next Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé or Daft Punk, entrants will have until July 8 to submit their best original track.
Powered by Talenthouse, the world's online platform for creative collaborations will ensure thousands of conversations take place across social networks getting entrants' music exposed to a potentially massive audience.
The overall winner will receive:
• An exclusive recording agreement with Sony Music UK, 2 tracks recorded and mastered in a studio with a professional producer
• Promotion and PR for the winning Artist
• All-expenses paid trip to London for 6 nights including travel and accommodation
• Sessions in studio filmed and created as performance music videos
• 1 interview captured on film
• The videos will be featured on Xperia Lounge which will also offer one of the two tracks as a free download to its users
The best track as voted for by the Talenthouse community will also receive $2000.
For more info on how to enter head to http://po.st/GetARecordDeal