11 Reasons Why Ed Sheeran And Nicole Scherzinger Would Be The Best Couple Ever
It’s a weird but wonderful pairing…
So ICYMI, Ed Sheeran and Nicole Scherzinger are reportedly dating. Yep, we didn't see that coming.
But while the celebrity couples rumour mill has gone into overdrive with quotes from 'insiders' and 'sources', we're basically just praying that this is real, because we reckon #Ned would be pretty incredible. Here's why...
1. They’re both pop stars so they know the drill
Being a celeb isn't a regular 9-5 job, you know.
2. Duets. Obviously.
Come on, don't pretend you don't want to hear it.
3. Ed loves cats and Nicole was a bloomin' Pussycat Doll
THEY WERE MEANT TO BE.
4. Also, Nicole was in the musical 'Cats' on the West End
This was clearly written in the stars.
5. They already look great on Instagram together
Which everyone knows is the second most important thing about being in a relationship.
6. Double dating with #Talvin would be a regular thing
And Ed wouldn't look like the ultimate third wheel anymore.
7. If they broke up, at least we'd get some absolute tunes out of it
Heartbreak = Number One singles.
8. Nicole's already a fangirl
And if we had to give up single Sheeran for anyone, we’d like it to be a fellow Sheerio. Nicole posted this pic of Ed during one his Wembley shows on Insta, captioning it: “#living !!! So inspired by @teddysphotos at Wembley Stadium tonight… what an incredible performance!!!"
9. Maybe Ed could convince Nicole that a Pussycat Dolls reunion NEEDS to happen
Because it just does.
10. And in return, Ed could nick a few dance moves for his own concerts
Because we would pay £7000 for a ticket to see that.
11. How about the fact that it would be a new celebrity couple to obsess over
We NEED celebrity couples. They’re basically our oxygen, and in this devastating year of the break up WE NEED THIS. C'mon #Ned, make it happen.