9 Times Emma Roberts AKA Chanel Oberlin Was Our Scream Queens Spirit Animal
We want to be her, please.
On Wednesday (February 10), Emma Roberts turns the ripe old age of 25, and we feel like celebrating.
We WISH we could be this mean to people on the reg. (Joking. Except not).
1. When her mouth was saying 'sorry' but her eyes were saying 'IDGAF'
Basically us every day of our lives.
2. When she couldn't even try to hide her pure disgust at things
Man on the bus who doesn't even attempt to cover his nose when he sneezes, we're looking at you.
3. When she wasn't afraid to call people the hell out
We feel like this every time a guy we like stops texting back and essentially disappears. WHY? LITERALLY WHY?
4. When the haters just needed to stay quiet
Jealousy isn't attractive, people.
5. When she managed to judge people while wearing a ~ridiculous~ hat
Don't we all just want that kind of confidence?
6. When she was big enough to admit that she isn't perfect
Even though we all know that isn't true.
7. When she knew exactly how to make an entrance
That's one way to get people's attention.
8. When her views on change basically lined up with our own
BFF's got a new boyfriend? Your favourite takeaway place starts charging extra for sauces? It's too much.
9. And, of course, this mantra to live by
- By Charlotte Warwick
29 Pictures That Prove Evan Peters Is Hot In Any Situation