13 Of The Most Poetic Quotes From Ex On The Beach's Maisie Gillespie
Ex On The Beach's Maisie Gillespie is basically this generation's Shakespeare. Check out her best quotes over at MTV.co.uk.
This week marks the final episode of Ex On The Beach Season 6. NOOOOOOO.
How will we cope without Zahida's musical shrieks playing the soundtrack to our lives? Without Sean's nipple piercings basically poking us in the eye through the TV screen? Without being ever so slightly terrified that Chantelle might appear at the end of our bed in the middle of the night? Don't leave us, EOTB.
We've talked a lot about the whole Aaron/Becca love triangle and the never ending drama between Ross/Harriet, but now it's time to focus on the true unappreciated hero of this season's Ex On The Beach. Yep, it's time to pay tribute to Ms. Maisie Gillespie.
The series just wouldn't have been quite the same without her reminding us about her gushing fanny every 30 seconds, so let's take a look back at 13 of her most moving, eloquent and poetic quotes of all time.
1. This picture painted more beautifully than a thousand words.
2. This reflective outlook on the meaning of life.
3. This eloquent capturing of the Maisie Gillespie spirit.
4. This coy and alluring display of affection.
5. This poetically powerful, romantic ditty.
6. This Shakesperean-inspired metaphor.
7. This vivid use of descriptive imagery.
8. This bold, intense warrior call.
9. This contemplation on fate's strange turns.
10. This moving confession of humanity's unpredictability.
11. This artful appreciation for the world's beauty.
12. This emotive, passionate plea.
13. And last but not least, this smoothly spokenoutlook on life.
Honorable mentions also go to "I love boys - big cock, small cock", "Cheers to not being a f**king psycho", and of course let's not forget "I'm here to have some fun, split my legs and just chill."
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm – only on MTV!
Just Tattoo Of Us starts Monday, 3rd April at 10pm – only on MTV!
Words by Lucy Wood
Christ. Now to help you recover from that, let's have a watch of Sophie Kasaei dishing out some top love life advice.