Ex Diaries: 8 Reasons To Watch Ex On The Beach
Meet the eight singles entering the Ex house and get the low down on why you NEED to watch our devious new dating show!
The. Wait Is. Over!
We've been counting down for weeks, and now Ex On The Beach finally starts tonight (10pm) and we can hardly contain ourselves.
It's the beach holiday with the ultimate nightmare twist, when eight fun-loving singles come face to face with their exes on a trip where they thought they would just be enjoying sun, sea and a bit of holiday nookie. OK, there will definitely still be some of that.
Each week we'll be sharing our best OMG moments from the show, and explain who the new exes are and who they're linked to in the house. Things are bound to get VERY complicated.
With four single guys and four smoking hot girls arriving to get the party started in the season premiere, here's eight reasons why you NEED to watch episode one tonight.
Bring on 10pm!
1. Vicky - The Geordie Shore lass is very well known for her particularly descriptive way with words (not all of them good). And with ex-fiancé Ricci set to come up the beach during the series in the ultimate ex confrontation, we CAN'T WAIT to watch the fireworks. Literally.
2. Farah - Says she likes a traditional man, but also enjoys some sexy spanking. Will she be getting (un)lucky in the Ex house?
3. Emily - Doesn't demand much from a partner, just humour and relevant man bits. Would like to date the love child of Russell Brand and Elvis Presley. #WTF.
4. Chloe - Admits she probably turns men psycho. And gets bored quite quickly. A dynamite combination for Ex On The Beach we're sure.
5. Liam - Has been living the single life since he broke up with his ex six years ago. Reckons he's a lad's lad, but likes to charm the ladies with bolognese. Ooh-er.
6. Marco - Describes his last relationship as "absolute hell". Which can only mean AMAZING THINGS to come in Ex On The Beach. Also has curiously tall hair that we can't stop watching.
7. Jack - Says he likes annoying girls. 'Nuff said.
8. Ashley - A self-described player who arrives on the beach wearing gold lamé shorts. Yes, that's GOLD SHORTS. Bound to provide comedy gold (see what we did there?)