19 Truly Alarming Pieces Of Swimwear Worn On Ex On The Beach
There's some seriously interesting swimwear choices on Ex On The Beach. See the best ones at MTV.co.uk.
There's nothing those Ex On The Beach kids love more than a bit of drama. Nothing that is, except for their swimwear.
Once you've got all of the shagging, swearing and crying out of the way, EOTB is basically just one big, extra fabulous, sparkly sequined fashion show - and when it comes to the swimwear round, the girls (and guys) take things very seriously.
You might think a bikini is just your average lycra two-piece, but in the Ex On The Beach villa, it's so much more than that.
They're not exactly practical, but prepare for giant jewels, confusing tassels, blindingly bright neon and an unbelievable amount of plunge, because we're gonna take a look at 19 of the most truly alarming and gravity-defying pieces of swimwear worn on Season 6 of Ex On The Beach. Zahida, we're mostly looking at you, babes.
1. Off-the-shoulder purple and gold from Zahida, which we're pretty sure we've seen Princess Jasmine wear.
2. These delicious and refreshing watermelon print shorts courtesy of Ross
3. Harriette's cowgirl meets Action Girl meets Little Bo Beep textured, frilly top. What a combo.
4. Nicole's brighter-than-bright blue bikini top fastened by actual chains.
5. If you're looking for the next trend in bikinis, we're guessing it involves neon blue and chains btw.
6. Honestly no idea what is going on with either of these options.
7. You have to applaud a man who can be ready for both the beach and an 80s rollerdisco.
8. A bright yellow wrap bikini a la Maisie. So comfortable, so relaxing, nothing to worry about.
9. Aaron's itsy bitsy teeny weeny navy polkadot shorts. Which we're pretty sure are also flashing some actual ball, just FYI.
10. When in the pool, remember to keep your semi-precious stones well away from inflatables.
11. These extremely jazzy, optial illusion, black and white houndstooth print swimmers from Josh.
12. Chanelle's quite frankly incredible lace up corset creation, which we've been starring at for a good 10 minutes now and still don't fully understand.
13. Sean's extra neon hot pink shorties, thought to be soley responsible for the world's migraines.
14. A pink swimsuit from Frankie, SO high-cut that the sides were genuinly almost touching her armpits. Impressive.
15. Becca's bedazzled, pazazzled, vajazzled plunging suit - probably not particularly suitable for wearing in lilo obstacle courses.
16. This crazy contraption from Zaralena, with a handy built-in boob seatbelt to keep those puppies in place.
17. Zahida's all-over-sequins which must literally get SO heavy when they're wet, omg give the girl a buoyancy aid.
18. This extremely sturdy, reliable, practical and secure design for Maisie.
19. And last but definitely not least, this cape bikini dress. Surely unbeatable.
Words by Lucy Wood
Now that all of these bikinis have made your life instantly better, let's have a watch of the most awkward sexy game of Would You Rather.