Who Is Chanelle McCleary? Everything You Need To Know About The Ex On The Beach And Big Brother Star
Let's get to know her a little bit better.
Now that she's back on screens again, it's about time we all got to know a little bit more about the girl who describes herself as "marmite" and was once linked to both James Arthur and Calum Best. Not at the same time.
1. She refuses to set up "fake pap shots" and is determined to make Manchester proud by keeping it real.
At the moment she works as a care assistant and part-time lingerie model after signing with Modelworx Management following an appearance on Take Me Out.
2. Speaking of which, she's already got loads of experience when it comes to dominating the reality TV scene.
Chanelle has appeared on MTV's Ex on the Beach, Channel 4's Dinner Date, ITV's Take Me Out and Sky's Dating in the Dark - which remains her favourite show to date.
3. She reckons the one big secret to being a great reality star is to stop chasing "money or fame."
Instead, Chanelle reckons the key to carving a career out of reality TV is to "be up for anything" and do it "for the fun."
As for getting a foot in the door in the first place, she said: "It’s easy to find the applications they are just on the TV networks websites."
4. While she's taken at the moment, she was once romantically linked to both X Factor's James Arthur and CBB's Calum Best.
"I get so many messages from young girls in Manchester saying that I have inspired them to want to do reality TV.
"I am like marmite, you either love me or you hate me. But, I would say to others looking to get on reality TV, be yourself, if you are yourself you’ll have no regrets. I think the public can sense when people put on a show for airtime, you will be more popular if you aren’t false."
5. Oh, and she recently flew out to Turkey to spend £10,000 on a Brazilian Butt Lift that would make Jemma Lucy proud.
Rumour has it, she wanted to undergo a complete body transformation before entering the Big Brother house and had literally no concerns about the "price tag."
Good for her.
Now let's check out the moment we first met Chanelle back when she starred on Ex On The Beach: