12 Model Problems That'll Make You Glad You Don't Work In Fashion
Aka what it's like to not be Kendall Jenner.
Being a model might look glam af, but the reality of it is that a job is a job, and while they might look gorgeous when they hit the runway, being a human canvas for a designer's clothing can be pretty trying at times.
From agent and casting dramas to the day to day struggles of having to work out when all you really want to do is like in a pool of biscuit crumbs like everyone else, two anonymous model insiders have teamed up for a new parody Instagram poking fun at the fashion industry. Naturally the result is all kinds of hilarious.
Calling themselves Shit Model Management, their bio pretty much says it all: "We all want to quit. Two models exposing the truth."
With that in mind, here's 12 model probs that might make you glad you aren't in fashion at all...
1. What it's really like always having someone doing your hair
2. And when the clothes never fit
3. Like, NEVER fit
4. So you just sorta suck it up - in the literal sense
5. When people don't get that you aren't actually superhuman
6. And you realise that maybe fame isn't all it's cracked up to be
7. When they charge £650 for a skirt yet still can't manage to pay you
8. And you don't have enough eyebrows to raise at their statements
9. When your agent is going on about 'your personal brand'
10. What if you don't want to have your Beyonce moment right now?
11. When you realise your real job is acting
12. But things could always be worse. Oh wait....no.
Maybe we're quite happy not being a model after all. How about you?
Let us know your thoughts with a tweet to @MTVStyleIntl already.