17 Of The Best Clothes For Any Die Hard Disney Fan
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Let’s be honest, Disney isn’t just something that you can kinda, sort of be a half-interested fan of.
It’s a life long love that starts the first time you watch Cinderella when you’re still in nappies, and it continues ’til you’re shoving tiny children out of the way to watch The Incredibles 2 at the cinema.
Disney World's Pandora: World of Avatar is literally AMAZING, you have to check it out...
But sometimes reciting the real opening words to Circle Of Life and knowing that Megara is the best princess just isn’t enough to show off your diehard Disney love. Sometimes you have to show it with your wardrobe, too.
But finding Disney fashion that’s actually cool and wearable in the real world is kind of on par with defeating an evil sea witch who wants to steal your voicebox in exchange for legs and a vagina. It’s a proper challenge.
Luckily we’ve rounded up a whole load of the best Disney bits on the high street right now that you’ll actually want to wear as a grown adult - especially if you're packing for Disneyland any time soon.
1. Bless mah soul, Herc was on a roll (and also a tshirt).
Hercules Tee - Urban Outfitters US, £20.70
2. Having no money but needing this denim jacket is a tale as old as time.
Oversized Denim Jacket With Embroidered Beauty and the Beast Details - Pull & Bear, £55.99
3. A true fashion icon who uses antlers in all of his decorating.
Comme des Gaston Tee - Fornever, £22.99
4. Because a pop of Minnie and Mickey is always a good idea.
Bethany Disney Brooklyn Mickey And Minnie Tee - Boohoo, £10.00
5. The perfect tee to buy for bae who doesn't care about Disney, which you can then steal.
Mickey Mouse Oversized T-Shirt With Embroidery - ASOS, £24.00
6. A tribute to old school Minnie, the ultimate vintage style icon.
Minnie Mouse Sweatshirt - Bershka, £13.99
7. Everybody wants to be a cat - mainly so you could sleep all day in these cute pjs.
Marie How About No Blue Pyjama Set - Primark, £10.00
8. For when you need to be extra subtle about your Disney obsession.
Striped Mickey Mouse One-Piece Swimsuit - Forever 21, £18.00
9. When you said it's a jungle down there, this wasn't what we thought you meant.
Disney Jungle Book Mini Knickers - Topshop, £5.00
10. Wish I could be part of your world (but cba with getting out of bed quite yet).
Mid Pink Disney Ariel Mermaid Pyjama Set - New Look, £15.99
11. Chips are the best part of any meal, and also the best part of these jeans.
Mom Jeans With Embroidered Beauty and the Beast Details - Pull & Bear, £39.99
12. Accessorise like Cruella without hunting down any innocent puppies.
Dalmatian iPhone Case 6/6s &7 - ASOS, £12.00
13. Style with polkadots and giant yellow shoes for authentic Minnie vibes.
Minnie Oversized Crop - Boohoo, £6.00
14. The cutest nod to Disney that we ever did see.
Pack of 2 Pairs of Mickey Mouse Socks - Bershka, £7.99
15. If pink is more your colour, then maybe you're Team Daisy.
Daisy Duck Graphic Tshirt - Uniqlo, £12.90
16. The perfect dress for anyone who walks like Bambi in heels.
Printed Bambi Tshirt Dress - H&M, £12.99
17. Shout out to this shirt which means Disney workwear can actually be a thing.
Mickey Pocket Viscose Shirt - H&M, £17.99
18. And this amazing tee for anyone who says Eeyore is their spirit animal.
Christian Eior Tee - Fornever, £22.99
Words by Lucy Wood