16 Cute Bikinis For Small Boobies
It's totally fine to buy one for every day of your hols
Summer fashion is pretty much the dream when you’re blessed with small boobs. You can forget the stress of underboob sweat and cleavage spills, and just hit the beach looking super hot in ALL of the most adventurous styles.
In fact, bikinis look so great on you that there’s even a song about it - she woreee an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polkadot bikini… Classic.
Some of the most on-trend swimwear this year was designed with the itty bitty titty commitee in mind, so when you need a little less support in the chest department, you should totally embrace the chance to go for all of the cutest shapes, styles and colours on the high street.
Whether you’re after something that’ll crank up the cleavage, or whether you just want to flaunt your babein’ body in all its glory, here’s 16 cute bikinis that’d be perfect for small boobs.
1. This cool cup shape was definitely designed with small boobs in mind.
Lace Trim Bikini Set - Topshop, £36.00
2. Frilly bandeaus are girly and gorgeous - but the layered fabric also gives a bit of an XXL illusion.
Light Green Deep Frill Bardot Bikini Top - River Island, £16.00 / Bottoms, £8.00
3. When boob support isn't high on your priority list, crochet styles are the ultimate in boho babe style.
Embroidered Crochet Bikini Set - Topshop, £36.00
4. When you're blessed with itty bitty boobs, you can go as teeny tiny as you like.
Black Scallop Bandeau Bikini Top - Missguided, £5.00 / Bottoms, £12.00
5. Retro, vintage inspired designs will look beyond great on your body shape.
Padded Bikini Top - Monki, £18.00 / Bottoms, £8.00
6. Summer af tropical print? Tick. Criss-cross detail? Tick. 90s inspired shape? Tick.
White Palm Print High Waisted Lace Up Bikini Set - Missguided, £22.00
7. The floaty fabric and pretty scalloped edge of this one will balance out your figure a li'l bit.
Zante Crop Scallop Edge Bikini - Boohoo, £18.00
8. Looking for a boost in the cleavage department? Padded bikini tops are the way to go.
Push Up Bikini Top - H&M, £14.99 / Bottoms, £9.99
9. You can get away with pretty much everything when your boobs are itty bitty - so go quirky af with awesome prints.
Singoalla Bikini Top - Monki, £18.00 / Bottoms £8.00
10. Flattering halter necks are every small-boobed girls best friend.
Black Floral Embroidered High Neck Bikini Top - New Look, £14.99 / Bottoms, £9.99
11. The balcony shape, fancy frills and neon shade of blue in this one is the perfect combo.
Blue Frill Trim Halter Neck Bikini Top - New Look, £18.99 / Bottoms, £9.99
12. A bandeau silhouette looks effortlessly cool - and the rouching of this one helps to add a bit of volume if you're into that.
Ella Bikini in Denim Look Light Wash - Motel, £25.00 / Bottoms, £20.00
13. Small boobed mermaids, look no further.
Starfish Bikini in Shimmery Pastel Blue - Motel X Island Mermaids, £55.00
14. Athletic bods always look incredible in sporty style swimwear.
Rip Curl Mirage Ultimate High Neck Bikini - ASOS, £55.00 / Bottoms, £39.00
15. This year's must-have crochet bikini offers basically zero support - so you can totally own it with no nip-slip worries.
Crochet Bikini Top - Tu at Sainsburys, £10.00 / Bottoms, £8.00
16. And last but not least, cute boobs always look even cuter in baby pink.
Pink Bikini Top - Monki at ASOS, £15.00 / Bottoms, £8.00
- Words by Lucy Wood.
Now that we've got that all sorted, how about you check out the DREAMY ASOS x MTV Collection? Yep, you'll wanna buy it all.