24 Of The Best Slogan Pieces To Shop RN
Looking for some summer shopping inspo? The slogan trend is the only trend you need to try, so check out the best bits over at MTV.co.uk.
They say that fashion is supposed to make a statement but it’s never been easier to get the message across thanks to the arrival of the slogan trend - and this summer, it’s all about wearing your heart on your sleeve. Or your chest. Or your feet.
Not only does it give you the chance to be sassy or outspoken af by wearing what’s on your mind, but it’s also a super easy, effortless way to make it look like you’ve put tons of effort into an outfit while just chucking on a classic tee.
Whether it’s chattin’ through your tshirts or speakin’ through your swimwear, it’s time to let your wardrobe do the talking with these top slogan picks from the high street. And don’t worry, there’s ZERO ‘girl gang’ involved. Phew.
1. For when you're so done with all aspect of every day life.
Pink ‘Whatever Forever’ Print T-Shirt - New Look, £8.00
2. For when everyone else is outside in shorts and you're inside in a duvet burrito.
‘Sweater Weather’ Slogan Blue Sweatshirt - Pretty Little Thing, £18.00
3. For when you want the ultimate Instagram holiday pics.
‘Life’s A Beach’ Nude Slogan Plunge Swimsuit - Missguided, £18.00
4. For when you just need to express your love for 90s heartthrobs.
‘Leonardo’ tshirt by Tee & Cake - Topshop, £18.00
5. For when there just aren't enough hours in the day to shut down all the f**kboys.
TheWhiteBrand Bronze ‘As If’ Slider Flat Sandals - ASOS, £20.00
6. For when you and your squad are starting an 80s tribute band.
‘Huns & Roses’ Ailsa Tee - Illustrated People, £16.00
7. For when you're pretty sure that you and bae are the 2017 Romeo and Juliet.
‘Star Crossed Lovers’ Jumper - DoubleTroubleGang.com, £59.00
8. For when you need to nail the cool French girl vibes.
Maddie ‘Bonjour’ Slogan Jumper - Joanie Clothing, £35.00
9. For when everyone you encounter is making you eye roll.
Love ‘Not Today Satan’ Slogan Tshirt - InLoveWithFashion.com, £14.99
10. For when you've got beaches on the brain.
Pale Blue Vacation Cross Strap Back Swimsuit - New Look, £14.99
11. For when you're packing the essentials (aka. suncream, glitter and lipstick).
Monki Transparent Vacay Travel Purse - ASOS, £11.00
12. For when you want to give the bloggers a run for their money.
Sonny Embroidered Slogan Sun Hat - Joanie Clothing, £15.30
13. For when you need to express your existential crisis through fashion.
Daisy Street Retro Ringer T-Shirt With’ No Soul To Sell’ Embroidery - ASOS, £14.99
14. For when that merman just won't take a hint.
Plus Olivia 'Boy Bye' Slogan Swimsuit - Boohoo, £22.00
15. For when you're trying to be super subtle about your views.
Feminist Slogan Crop Tshirt - Missguided, £12.00
16. For when your bank account isn't looking too fresh but your socks make up for it.
‘So Broke’ Slogan Socks - Topshop, £3.50
17. For when you're totally chill and laid back about your last relationship.
‘Boys Lie’ Denim Cap - Topshop, £12.00
18. For when you're a low key Beauty and The Beast fangirl.
Minkpink Beauty And The Beast Ringer T-Shirt With ‘Enchanted’ Rose Print - ASOS, £28.00
19. For when you spend your entire workout thinking about dinner.
‘After This We're Getting Pizza’ Gym Bag - Ban.Do, £32.00
20. For when you need to apologise for last night's actions on holiday.
Black ‘Margaritas Made Me Do It’ Swimsuit - Missguided, £18.00
21. For when you're all about Bowie.
Daisy Street Tall ‘Rebel Rebel’ Motif Tee - ASOS, £14.99
22. For when you and your friends socialise by sitting on laptops together.
‘Awesome Girls Club’ Laptop Case - Monki, £18.00
23. For when you're so damn fine that you just have to rep yourself.
Bubblegum Pink 'Beautiful' Crop Sweater - Primark, £7.00
24. And last but not least, when you've just got to express your emotions.
‘Yuck Fou’ Slogan Black Tshirt Dress - Pretty Little Thing, £15.00
Words by Lucy Wood
DREAMY. Now, how about a watch of these people trying to figure their way around a uterus? Alrighty then.