These Prom Dress Nightmares Will Seriously Put You Off Buying Yours Cheap Online
These girls received nightmare dresses that look nothing like the pic.
Buying a dress for prom is a big deal. Obviously you want to feel great in it, so it makes sense that a lot of us want to go all out with the lace and sparkles and detailing.
But while none of that comes in cheap, one thing that *might* put you off turning to the internet in search of a bargain are these girls, who've been sharing pics of just what happened when they ordered their dresses online from non-branded retailers based abroad.
While the pics showing the dresses online looked like something out of a fairytale, the reality is a little more like something out of a straight up nightmare. And what's worse is that because a lot of these dresses came from far, far away - in this case China - it can be super hard to return them.
Still not convinced? We're guessing these might make you think twice.
1. The dress that's definitely missing a little something
By which we mean a LOT of little sparkly somethings.
2. The one that wasn't quite the sea green mermaid dress you were hoping for
3. The one that looked like you'd already had a night out in it
Her face says it all.
4. The one where you just wondered if the person who made it had even seen a photo of what it was supposed to look like
5. One where the top may or may not be made from a plastic bag
6. And then there's this.
So yeah, might be heading down the shops to get our dress after all, but what about you?
Let us know what you make of this with a tweet to @MTVStyleIntl.