#MTVFestivalSeason: 9 Moments When Jaden & Willow Smith Were The Best Things About Wireless Festival
Jaden Smith and sister Willow Smith may have been playing the smallest stage on day three of New Look Wireless Festival, but they drew quite the crowd of fans, celebrities and curious attendees who had heard whispers of an appearance from dad, Will.
While the Fresh Prince sadly wasn’t in attendance, the Smith siblings teamed up to put on a truly awesome show, and these were our best bits.
1. When they took to the stage wearing odd sneakers
Willow wore one black and one white shoe, while Jaden rocked a white left foot and a green right foot.
2. When they gave a shout-out to their mum and it gave us all the feels
Proud mama Jada Pinkett Smith watched her babies from side of stage.
3. When Willow’s vocals made us think what a great Annie she would have made
But her cool factor also made us realise why she opted out of the Hollywood remake.
4. When Drake stopped by to watch their showDrizzy is working with Papa Smith, Will, so it was pretty cool of him to hang around and watch Willow and Jaden’s set after headlining Friday at Wireless. He also posted this tribute to Willow on his Instagram.
5. When Willow whipped her hair back and forth…
Don’t matter if it’s long, short, do it, do it, whip your hair!
6. …and Jaden totally acted as her hype man
That’s what big bros are for, right?
7. When Jaden dropped ‘Hello’ and really started a mosh pit
All because he took his shirt off. And the lyric, “We at the shows, tryna make a mosh pit,” obvs.
8. When they took this photo with Brooklyn Beckham
Brooklyn attended all three days of Wireless and watched Jaden and Willow from side of stage. New BFFs or wut?
9. When we remembered they’re only 16 and 14
And they’re only going to get bigger and better with time.
Smiths; we salute you.
Whip My Hair