Be:FIT London 2018 Tickets Giveaway T&Cs
All you need to know about MTV Fit's Be:FIT London ticket giveaway!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BE:FIT LONDON 2018 TICKETS GIVEAWAY
This competition (the “Competition”) will be governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering the Competition entrants agree that they have read and accept these Terms and will be bound by them. Entrants also agree that they have read and accept the Be:FIT London 2018 Tickets terms and conditions at http://www.befitlondon.com/terms-conditions/
1. Opening Date:
17:00pm BST on Monday 30 April 2018 (“Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date:
12:00 midday BST on Wednesday 02 May 2018 (“Closing Date”)
Viacom International Media Networks UK Limited (Company Registration No: 10344647) of 17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (“MTV”)
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. To enter the Competition:
a) you must be aged 18 or over;
b) you must be a resident of the UK;
c) you must hold an Instagram account; and
d) you must not be an employee or immediate relative of an employee of MTV or Hearst UK Events Limited or of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any other person professionally connected with this Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Entrants may enter the Competition by following these steps:
(i) upload a workout photo to Instagram;
(ii) tag @mtvfit and @befitlondon_ in the comments section below the image; and
(iii) follow both @mtvfit and @befitlondon_
(the "Entry Content").
PRIZE AND WINNERS
6. There will be three (20) winners of the Competition (the “Winners”) and ten (10) runners up (the “Runners Up”).
7. The Winners will each receive two (2) weekend passes for himself/herself and one (1) guest to attend The Be:FIT London 2018 event (the “Event”) to be held across three (3) days at The Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH, from Friday 4 to Sunday 6 May 2018 (inclusive) (the “Prize”).
8. The Runners Up will each receive two (2) Be:FIT London 2018 after-party passes for himself/herself and one (1) guest which allow entry to the Event between 6pm and 9pm on Friday 4 May 2018 (the “Runners Up Prize”).
9. EACH WINNER AND RUNNER UP AND HIS/HER GUEST must be aged 18 or over ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. EACH WINNER AND RUNNER UP AND HIS/HER GUEST MUST BRING IDENTIFICATION TO OBTAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT AND TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGES.
10. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE PRIZE AND RUNNERS UP PRIZES DO NOT CONSIST OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN TERMS 7 AND 8 ABOVE AND NO ADDITIONAL COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOOD, DRINK, TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION) ARE INCLUDED.
11. Each Winner and his/her guest must be available to take the Prize on Friday 4 to Sunday 6 May 2018 (inclusive), and each Runner Up must be available to take the Runners Up Prize on Friday 4 2018. No alternative dates will be available.
12. The Competition is free to enter. However, costs of accessing the Competition via the internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.
15. The Winners will be selected at random by MTV from all valid entries containing the correct Entry Content and which are received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
16. The Winners and Runners Up will be selected as soon as reasonably practicable after close of the competition on Wednesday 02 May 2018.
17. The Winners and Runners Up may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms of this Competition prior to receiving the Prize.
18. The Winners and Runners Up are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
19. The Winners and Runners Up will be notified that they have been successful individually by Instagram direct message immediately after the Winners and Runners Up are selected. Upon notification the Winners and Runners Up will be asked to provide their name, age, address (including postcode), telephone contact number and e-mail address and to consent to this information being shared with the Event organisers, who will only use such to distribute the Prizes and Runners Up Prizes to Winners and Runners Up in the form of e-tickets.
20. In the event that MTV cannot for any reason establish contact with any of the Winners or Runners Up within forty eight (48) hours of our initial attempt to do so, MTV reserves the right to immediately draw another Winner and/or Runner Up who will be selected applying the same criteria as used to select the original Winner or Runner Up.
21. MTV reserves the right to select an alternative Winner or Runner Up in the event that MTV has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected Winner or Runner Up has contravened any of these Terms.
22. MTV reserves the right to terminate the competition and withhold the Prize or Runners Up Prize in the event that, in MTV's opinion, there are insufficient entries for MTV to be able to select the Winners or Runners Up or where, in MTV’s opinion, improper conduct by an entrant (or any number of them) has rendered the Competition unfair to all entrants. MTV’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Competition, including the determination of any Winners or Runners Up. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this Competition, all entrants hereby grant to MTV and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, transmit, broadcast, publish or delete any information or other material including without limitation, the entrant’s name, Entry Content, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering or any statement made by them concerning the Competition (“Submissions”) by any means and in any and all media as they, in their discretion, see fit. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this will include the Winner’s name, location, and Entry being broadcast on-air and posted across MTV’s social media platforms.
24. All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of MTV and its respective affiliates and their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any Submissions to which he or she is, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
25. Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as a Winner.
26. MTV can accept no responsibility for entries delayed or undelivered. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. MTV shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
27. The Prize and Runners Up Prize are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond MTV’s control MTV is unable to provide the stated Prize or Runners Up Prize, MTV reserves the right to award a substitute Prize or Runners Up Prize of equal value. The Prize and Runners Up Prize are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
28. MTV shall not be liable to the Winners, the Runners Up and/or any guests for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Competition, the Prize and/or the Runners Up Prize other than death or personal injury caused by the negligence of MTV and/or MTV’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by MTV and/or their respective personnel.
29. MTV shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their respective obligations to the Winner and/or any guests under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third parties, including but not limited to third party event organisers and any form of transport. For the avoidance of doubt the affected Winner and/or any guests shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
30. Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
31. The names of the Winners and the Runners Up can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Viacom International Media Networks U.K. Ltd, Digital Media, BRIT Awards Competition 2018, 17-29 Hawley Crescent, Camden Lock, London, NW1 8TT, for one (1) month after the competition closes.
33. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that MTV believes have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified. MTV reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
34. These Terms may be amended or varied at any time by MTV on notice. No waiver of any rights by MTV or any entrant will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have. For example, if MTV waives its right to complain about a particular breach of these Terms by an entrant, it does not prevent MTV from complaining about other breaches.
35. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
36. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to:
Viacom International Media Networks U.K. Ltd, Digital Media, BE:FIT LONDON 2018 TICKETS GIVEAWAY, 17-29 Hawley Crescent, Camden Lock, London, NW1 8TT.