11 Problems All Twenty-Somethings Have That Anna & Elsa Can Deal With In Frozen 2
Frozen 2 will help solve all of our problems...
With the news that the beloved Disney movie Frozen will be getting a sequel, we couldn't contain our excitement anymore...
Chris Buck and fellow director Jennifer Lee revealed to MTV News that Anna and Elsa will have to face up to some real world problems, saying: "We will tackling other issues that, I think, are out there today that boys and girls, men and women, are dealing with."
With this in mind, our brains went into over-drive thinking of all the modern day problems Anna and Elsa could tackle in Frozen 2, so here are some that we would LOVE to see:
1. Dealing with a midweek hangover and having to work the next day.
I mean, no-one deserves to feel this way, not even Anna.
2. Trying to meet a normal guy that isn't a serial killer.
Not everyone can be as nice as their Tinder profile makes out. It's a mine field out there.
3. Summer arriving and your body hair being out of control.
There definitely aren't enough wax strips in the world to cope with this.
4. Making drunken declarations of love on nights out with the girls.
Because drunk love is the best kind of love.
5. The constant nagging from your mum about when her grandkids will be arriving.
Look Mum, my womb is my own and I will do with it as I please.
6. Dealing with unrequited love on the regular.
No, I do not have time to hear you out. Goodbye.
7. Spending hours following a YouTube tutorial on hair braiding, only to never be able to do it again.
Three hours later and it's PERFECT! 'Quick and simple', yeah right!
8. Being a fully functioning adult with emotions.
We're totally not ready for this.
9. Your weird long lost uncle questioning your sexuality at christmas.
No, uncle Pete, I don't kiss all of my girl friends.
10. Locking eyes with your tube crush and staring for a little bit too long.
Did he just frown and look away? Nah, he's just playing hard to get.
11. Having way too much sass for anyone to handle.
The COMBINED sass of Anna and Elsa will be waaay to much to deal with.
By Megan Downing, @megandowning