The 7 Stages Of Game Night With Friends
*Flips board when they lose*
Who doesn't love a good old fashioned Game Night? From the game selection itself, to your best mate's usual cheating, it's a rollercoaster ride of emotions all round. However, maybe not quite as emotional as new movie Game Night, which sees Rachel McAdams, Jesse Plemons and their buddies take their usual Friday night activity up a notch, with a little murder mystery. Think of it as Cluedo IRL and you're on the right track.
While their Game Night involves all sorts of crazy hijinks, here's what usually happens at ours, in the 7 stages of Game Night with friends…
1. Someone shows up with Twister
The game is quickly vetoed on account of nobody wanting to move that much, or get stuck with their head near their best friend's butt for that long. NEXT!
2. Your excitement for Monopoly is palpable…
Come on, little top hat, we got this.
3. …until you go to jail
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DO NOT PASS GO AND DO NOT COLLECT £200?!"
4. Catching your best mate cheating is almost as satisfying as winning the game itself
You knew she wasn't better at this than you.
5. Nobody is more annoying than the person who is never around for their turn
This isn't bowling, dude; you can't just have somebody else go for you.
6. Except the smuggest player in the room, who inevitably wins
IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD?!
7. Nobody has the strength for a second game
But same time next week, guys?
- 'Game Night' hits cinemas 2nd March 2018.