Have Your Say: Knife Crime
Today MTV News offers you the chance to speak out on the recent spate of shocking knife attacks
In an alarming series of attacks, 5 teenagers have been killed in six weeks on the streets of London alone. MTV is giving you the chance to have your say on the issue.
Yesterday, instead of spending Mother's Day with her child, Kristia Smith called a friend to say that her "beautiful son" was dead.
The boy was 15 year old Adam Regis, the nephew of British Olympic silver medal winner John Regis, who was stabbed on Saturday night while returning home alone after a trip to the cinema with his girlfriend.
We want to know how you feel about this
· Has knife crime ever affected you?
· Do you feel threatened or do you think the recent events are isolated incidents?
· Should police stop-and-searches be increased?
· Should we have automatic drug and knife searches at school?
· A zero-tolerance approach to even minor crime has worked to make New York safer " could it work over here?
They're your streets, have you say by clicking here...