15 Things In This Week's Geordie Shore That Gave Us MAJOR Anxiety
As much as we live for Geordie Shore and everyone in it, every week it gives us the worst anxiety. The things they say/do/plan just breaks us out in a nervous but excited sweat.
Let us explain....
1. When chloe’s belly button smelt like fish…There are no words.
2. The state of this bedroom...Our OCD is OUT of control.
3. Marty’s hair cap….Actually…LOL.
4. Marty’s hair…He’ll even that up right? It’s looking a bit Lord Farquaad.
5. Eve talking about her bowels…Here comes our breakfast.
6. How much Sam was enjoying Elettra’s piercing…EW.
7. When Marty was looking to see if Chloe was watching...CREEPY.
8. How much Aaron and Marnie were flirting…YIKES.
9. Zahida’s fingers…Where are they even going?
10. The kitchen…DID THEIR MUMS TEACH THEM NOTHING?
11. When Chloe licked this random man’s ear…You don’t know where he’s been.
12. Gary’s fringe…It’s series one Gaz!
13. Gary’s crotch-grabbing…Don’t squish the parsnip pal.
14. This…Dear lord.
15. When we were made to picture Marty’s penis…We would have been more than happy to not know any of that, tbh.
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage continues 10pm on Tuesdays only on MTV!