19 Important Things The Geordie Shore Gang Have Taught Us About Boobs
We've learned some words of wisdom about boobs from the Geordie Shore lot. See them all at MTV.co.uk.
Big, small, hard, squishy, four-surgeries-later or au naturale, the lads and lasses know a thing or two about the subject (well y'know, they have lived with Holly Hagan for like six years now), so it's about time that they imparted some wisdom to the rest of the world.
Here's 19 vital things you need to remember about your boobs, as told by the geniuses of Geordie Shore.
1. The thing about boobs, is that they're magical for many reasons.
2. Some boobs are firm and fiesty, while others will bounce all over the place.
3. And some are cute and teeny tiny, while others are gorgeous and enormous.
4. Remember that there's WAY more to you than just a pair of boobs, though.
Holly told Star magazine: "When I was younger, I loved all the attention off the lads and people thinking, 'she's got wicked boobs.'
"But I don't want to be seen like that anymore - I want people to look at my face not at my boobs when I'm talking to them."
5. Any true boob fan should always support #freethenipple.
6. Boobs can make for pretty effective bribery if you use your womanly charms.
7. Embrace the fact that your boobs will inevitably change over time.
8. And it's not too much to suggest that they deserve their own standing ovation whenever you walk into a room.
9. All boobs are created equal - even if they look different to everyone else's.
Speaking about her boobs, Charlotte told OK! magazine: "It's known as the 'uniboob', but the actual terms is symmastia."
"It's normally what happens when a boob job goes wrong. The breast tissue expands from the boob job and makes you not have the gap in your cleavage. But I haven't had a boob job - I was one of the few unlucky people born with it."
10. Celebrate your love for boobs however and whenever possible.
11. Because you can never be OTT when it comes to self-love for your boobs.
12. The powers of your boobs can help you to bond with fellow females.
13. In fact, it's a good idea to openly discuss boobs with your friends tbh.
14. Their uses know no bounds.
15. Remember to get to know your boobs with regular, handsycheck ups.
16. Express your love for boobs in any way that you see fit.
17. An appreciation for boobs can be extremely romantic at times.
18. And they're pretty useful on those days when you can't be bothered to find nice clothes.
19. But above all else, always be prouder than proud of them.
Words by Lucy Wood
Geordie Shore: New Radgie Rampage starts Tuesday, 28th March at 10pm – only on MTV!
Just Tattoo Of Us starts Monday, 3rd April at 10pm – only on MTV!
So there you go. NOW, we'd better have a watch of Sophie Kasaei talking all things LUUURVE to solve celeb dilemmas.